CSOP MSCI China A International Hedged ETF
|Chg %||Chg %|
The CSOP MSCI China A International Hedged Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”) (the “Fund”) seeks to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, track the performance of the MSCI China A International with CNH 100% Hedged to USD Index.
- China A-share Exposure Gain exposure to China’s onshore A-share market, the 2nd largest equities market in the world. Though the A-shares market was previously limited due to investment restrictions, this ETF allows for easy and efficient trading through both Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (“RQFII”) and Shanghai – Hong Kong Stock Connect programs.
- Currency Hedged: Hedges Renminbi exposure (CNH) to reduce overall volatility due to currency fluctuations as China opens its currency markets to international investors.
- Ideal for long term portfolio allocations for investors interested in accessing an ETF that includes large and mid-capitalization stocks and is diversified across hundreds of equity listings in China.
- Strong diversification benefits for asset allocation due to China A shares low correlation to developed economies such as US, Europe and even Hong Kong listed stocks.
- MSCI China A International Index represents the component that will be a part of MSCI’s index family if China listed stocks are included in their core series of indexes. Investors can use this index to replicate the inclusion at an allocation weight that makes sense for client needs over time.
As of 30 September, 2016
The performance data quoted above represents past performance. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Investment return and value of the ETF shares will fluctuate so that an investor's shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost. Performance may be lower or higher than performance data quoted. Shares are bought and sold at market price (not NAV) and are not individually redeemed from the ETF. Total Returns (Net Asset Value) are calculated using the daily 4:00pm net asset value (NAV). Market price returns above reflect the closing trade price on the exchange where ETF shares are listed. Market price returns do not represent the returns you would receive if you traded shares at other times. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Returns for actual ETF investments may differ from what is shown on the website because of differences in timing, the amount invested, and fees and expenses. Month-end and quarter-end values represent total return, and are not annualized for periods less than one year.
|Total Net Asset Value (in USD)||Number of Securities||Securities(%)|
Holdings are subject to change without notice
|Market Price||Market Value
Holdings are subject to change without notice, and are not recommendation to buy or sell any security.
Currency Forward Positions
|Trading Currency||Contract Value (USD)||Market Value (USD)||Gain/Loss (USD)|
|Short CNH vs USD||1,271,647.61||1,303,845.71||-32,198.10|
|Ex-Date||Payable Date||Record Date||Distribution|
ETF Investing in China A-shares market involves risks specific to China, including risks related to currency fluctuations, limited liquidity, less developed or less efficient trading markets, less government regulation, adverse political, economic and legal environment. The ETF is also exposed to the potential unavailability risk of the A-shares, which means that any reduction or elimination of access to A-shares will have a material adverse effect on the ability of the fund to achieve its investment objective. Applicable Chinese tax rules to the ETF is at present uncertain. Uncertainties in the Chinese tax rules could have an adverse impact on ETF performance. In addition, the ETF may be more volatile than ETFs investing in a broadly diversified portfolio and developed markets.
ETF shares are bought and sold at market price through exchange trading rather than NAV and are not individually redeemable. Shares may trade at a premium or discount to their NAV in the secondary market. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Returns for actual ETF investments may differ from what is shown on the website because of differences in timing, the amount invested, and fees and expenses.
Diversification does not eliminate the risk of experiencing investment losses. The fund is new and has limited operating history.